- Tongs ideal for feeding your reptile and handling insects
- Prevents accidental bites and mouth injuries
- Easy grip design, light and flexible
- 15 cm in length
Feeding your reptile at the beginning of their life can be a little dicey, with missed strikes and underdeveloped hunting instinct, and to make it easy you can grab some of Zoo Med's Plastic Feeding Tongs - designed to feed pets such as salamanders and other lizards more safely.
Ideal for feeding:
- Captive birds.
- Aquatic turtles (turtle sticks).
- Marine triggerfish.
- Large Cichlids.
- All types of lizards.
- Large salamanders.
- Small mammals.
- Sea anemones.
- Marine invertebrates.
- Dimensions (approx): 15cm length.
More hygienic and safer than using fingers, they are available from Swell Reptiles at a great little price with fast delivery options.