Komodo Coconut Terrain
Moisture producing substrate for all types of habitats
At a glance...
- Loose coconut shell substrate for all habitats
- Suitable for dry, wet and mixed enclosures
- Releases moisture when gently heated
Coconut Terrain can be used dry, slightly humid or even wet, making it ideal for most species. Also great when mixed in with other substrates to provide more structure, which is good for digging species.
Humid, warm environments require more frequent changes of bedding than dry surroundings, as the bacteria can breed more readily, however the use of clean up crew, or "custodians", will help keep it clean and your pet in healthier conditions.
At a glance:
- Perfect for bearded dragons and leopard geckos
- Ideal for crested geckos, iguanas and chameleons
- Suitable for snakes
- Can be used dry or moist
- Natural and sustainable
Write Your Own Review
HabiStat Coir Substrate 5-10ltrsFrom £5.28 Regular Price £6.60 Save £1.32In stock
Swell Premium Coco SoilFrom £7.92 Regular Price £10.99 Save £3.07In stock