- Reptile keeping spray bottle for increasing humidity
- 550ml capacity, plenty for a few days use
- Can be used to encourage shedding or create drinking reservoirs
The komodo Spray Bottle is ideal for creating humidity in your reptile's vivarium. It is especially suited to the habitats of rainforest animals such as chameleons, tree frogs and iguanas. It holds 550ml of water and comes with an adjustable spray nozzle and an ergonomic trigger grip to allow you to spray quickly and easily.
The Komodo Spray Bottle can be used to add humidity to your reptile's terrarium or even as a source of drinking water. It can be used to spray substrates, such as forest bark or coco husk, and when the substrate gets warm, humidity is created. Or it can be sprayed into the air in your vivarium to create humidity, replicating the natural environment of a rain forest lizard.
Some reptiles such as chameleons don't like drinking at ground level and so won't use waterdishes. They prefer to take liquid that has collected on leaves - like dew in the wild. So this spray bottle is also ideal for that purpose. Depending on your reptile's needs the nozzle can be adjusted from a coarse spray to a fine mist.
At a glance:
- Ideal for daily misting of your terrarium
- Can be used to maintain constant air humidity
- Ideal to create reservoirs of drinking water on leaves
- 550ml capacity
- Can be used to encourage shedding