Lucky Reptile Dark Spot Ceramic Heat Emitters
Ceramic heat emitters create hot spots in your reptile terrarium
- Ceramic infrared heat bulb perfect for night-time heating
- Gives your reptile the warmth it needs to thermoregulate
- Changes colour with temperature
Lucky Reptile Ceramic Heater Emitters (Dark Spot) are designed to create hot spots in your reptile terrarium, allowing your reptile to warm themselves by moving under it if they are feeling a little cold.
The infra-red heat warms your reptile without emitting light that might disrupt their day-night cycle, warming their bloody, increasing their circulation and improving their homeostatic functions.
We recommend combining the Dark Spot heat emitters with normal spot lamps, as animals associate light with heat so if both light and heat are coming from above, it replicates the sun's rays for your animal.
- Dark Spot ceramic heat emitters can be used in standard E27 porcelain sockets (e.g. Lucky Reptile Thermo Socket) and last up to 8000 hours.
- Ceramic heat emitters are ideal for heating larger terrariums thanks to their economic efficiency and their flexible application.
- It is recommended to maintain a minimum distance of 40cm to the animals or ensure the heater is covered by a heater guard.
- As a special feature this heat emitter will turn from yellow to orange-red when it is heating to allow an easy control of its function.
Since ceramic bulbs get hot we recommend a pulse thermostat.
Swell Nano Ceramic LampFrom £9.89 Regular Price £15.99 Save £6.10In stock