ProRep Livefood Care Kits - Small-Large
Easy care kit for feeder insects like Crickets, Locusts and Mealworms
- Care kit contains everything you need to sustain your livefood
- Includes 'kricket keeper' tank, supplements and plastic tongs
- Available in small and large
Taking care of your insects prolongs their shelf-life and makes them more nutritious for your reptile. You can take complete care of them with the ProRep Livefood Care Kit - everything you need to keep them healthy and nutritious.
The best deals on feeder-insects are available when you buy in bulk, but to get the best out of your live food, you need to ensure they are healthy and have a good nutritional quality for feeding time. First of all, you need somewhere to keep them, and this ProRep Insect Care Kit is supplied in a dispenser, not too dissimilar to an ordinary Kricket Keeper. It's a safe place where your feeder insects can live, reducing the chance of escape. It also features handy dispensing tubes from when you need to grab a few locusts or crickets for your reptile to eat.
Depending on the size of the insects, the small kit will hold around two tubs and the large will hold about six tubs worth.
It also contains all the bug food, water and calcium dust supplements you need to ensure your live food retains its nutritional value.
At a glance:
- Includes 'Kricket Keeper' tank.
- Comes with Bug Grub, Bug Gel and Calci Dust.
- Large size can hold up to 1,000 crickets.
- Keeps your bugs healthy.
- Will increase nutritional value your reptile's meal.
Included in the kit:
- Tank with Dispenser (similar to the Kricket Keeper).
- ProRep Bug Grub - aids nutritional content.
- ProRep Bug Gel - hydrates the bugs with no risk of drowning.
- Dish for Bug Gel - Easy/clean way to supply gel to the insects.
- ProRep Calci Dust calcium supplement - boosts the calcium content for your reptile.
- Plastic tongs - For easy handling of insects.