Vetark Arkvits 50g
Multivitamin and trace element supplement particularly useful in the diet of large or more adult reptiles
- Multivitamin food supplement to enhance the diet of larger reptiles
- Its high strength means a smaller amount is needed in comparison to more general purpose multivitamins
- Increases vitamin and mineral content for better health and welfare
Vetark Arkvits are a high-potency multivitamin and trace element mixture particularly useful in the diet of large or more adult reptiles.
Arkvits are a blend of Vetark Nutrobal and Vetark ACE-High supplements in a 2:1 ratio. This ensures a great mix of essential vitamins and calcium to ensure ultimate reptile and amphibia health. Its high strength means that a smaller amount is needed in comparison to more general purpose multivitamins - this also makes Arkvits more pleasant to eat (as less is needed) by reptiles and adult tortoises.
The high calcium/phosphorus ratio in Arkvits helps to stave off metabolic bone disease (MBD), a common disease in reptiles, and to also promote healthy growth of bones and shells.
Contents per gram: Vitamins A 177IU, C 85mg, E 45IU, D3 118IU K B1 B2 B6 B12 folic, nicotinic and pantothenic acids, biotin choline niacin and minerals calcium 142mg, phosphorus 5mg, sodium, iron, cobalt, iodine, manganese, zinc, selenium, magnesium and copper.
Arkvits should be mixed into food at a measure of 0.1g (one normal pinch) per kilo of animal being supplemented.
At a glance:
- Contains a mixure of essential vitamins A, C and E.
- Easy to sprinkle onto food for reptiles and amphibia.
- Small amount needed reduces palatability issues.
- Suitable for routine use.
- Calcium/phosphorus ratio of 30:1.