Zoo Med HydroBalls
Excellent substrate for live plant root growth in naturalistic terrariums
At a glance...
- Lightweight expanded clay substrate
- Used as a base layer below soil substrates
- Add water to create a natural aquifer and increase humidity
Zoo Med HydroBalls Expanded Clay Terrarium Substrate can be used as a base layer underneath Zoo Med's Eco Earth substrate or other substrates to create an underground water table in Naturalistic Terrariums.
- Add water to create a natural "aquifer" and increase humidity levels for all tropical species.
- Excellent substrate for live plant root growth in Naturalistic Terrariums.
Can also be used for filtration for a reptile waterfall.
Write Your Own Review