Zoo Med Paludarium Filter
Perfect for aquatic enclosures to provide clean, clear water
- Filters up to 10 gallons of water
- Fully submersible low-profile filter
- Adjustable dial to control flow rate
Zoo Med Paludarium Filters are discrete, fully-submersible corner filters that keep your paludarium water perfectly clean. There are two filters available which provide sufficient filtration for Paludarium water features up to 10 gallons/38 litres (CZP001) or 20 gallons/76 litres (CZP002).
- Easy to open door, so you can clean filter cartridges without removing the main filter from water. You can order replacement filter cartridges here.
- Spray bar included.
- Fully submersible low-profile filter.
- Adjustable dial to control flow rate.
- Can be mounted horizontally for lower profile tanks or vertically in the corner.
- Outflow arm can be rotated 90°.
Cleaning: Rinse sponge material as needed or at least every 3 weeks. If the water flow decreases substantially, then it is time to clean the filter sponge.
|Paludarium Filter 10 Gallons
|Paludarium Filter 20 Gallons
|10 gallons/38 litres
|20 gallons/76 litres
|Max flow rate