Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100 Tube
Ideal for reptiles that require less UV, such as some species of Chameleon, Water dragons and Frogs.
- Tropical terrarium bulbs for tropical and sub-tropical reptiles
- Emits optimal levels of UVB
- UVA rays stimulate appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour
The Exo Terra Reptile UVB100, replacing Repti Glo 5.0, emits optimal levels of UVB, similar to that of shady environments such as rain forests or other tropical locations. Reptiles living in these habitats receive moderate UV radiation due to climatological conditions (fairly high humidity, changes in weather, etc) that prevent unfiltered sunlight from reaching the reptile's basking site.
The optimal Vitamin D3 yield index ensures vitamin D3 photosynthesis to aid calcium absorption and prevent metabolic diseases.
- Ideal for all tropical and sub-tropical reptiles.
- Optimal levels of UVB.
- Provides necessary UVB rays for optimal calcium metabolism.
- UVA rays stimulate appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour.
|PT2384||Reptile UVB 100 Tube 14w||15" / 38cm|
|PT2385||Reptile UVB 100 Tube 15w||18" / 45cm|
|PT2386||Reptile UVB 100 Tube 18w||24" / 60cm|
|PT2387||Reptile UVB 100 Tube 25w||30" / 75cm|
|PT2388||Reptile UVB 100 Tube 30w||36" / 90cm|
|PT2401||Reptile UVB 100 Tube 38w||42" / 105cm|