- Desert terrarium bulbs
- High UVB output similar to sunlight in deserts
- Suitable for terrariums with dense screen covers
The Exo Terra Reptile UVB150 has a very high UVB output similar to sunlight in deserts. These locations receive more direct sunlight, therefore desert reptiles are more exposed to UV radiation than any other type of reptile. This bulb can also be used on terrariums with denser screen covers to ensure sufficient UVB penetration.
Dense screens can filter out up to 50% of the UVB rays. The high Vitamin D3 yield index ensures vitamin D3 photosynthesis to aid calcium absorption and prevent metabolic diseases.
- Ideal for desert dwelling reptiles.
- High UVB output.
- Very high D3 conversion.
- Provides necessary UVB rays for optimal calcium metabolism.
- Recommended for terrariums with dense screen covers.
|Reptile UVB 150 Tube 14w||15" / 38cm|
|Reptile UVB 150 Tube 15w||18" / 45cm|
|Reptile UVB 150 Tube 18w||24" / 60cm|
|Reptile UVB 150 Tube 25w||30" / 75cm|
|Reptile UVB 150 Tube 30w||36" / 90cm|
|Reptile UVB 150 Tube 38w||42" / 105cm|