White Python Nightlight Red LED Kits
Nocturnal red lighting kits for White Python modular LED lighting
- Nocturnal red modular LED lighting kit
- Recreates evening low light
- A wide range of kits to choose from
A great alternative to moonlight reptile simulators, these White Python Nightlight Red LED's are great for keepers of nocturnal reptiles like leopard geckos and Royal pythons, allowing a type of light that won't upset your reptile's day/night cycle if left on overnight, but does allow a little light for them to see by, and allows you as the owner to observe their fascinating nocturnal behaviour.
A modular LED system, more lights can be added by the foot, and are great for reptiles providing their heating and UV light requirements are met by other equipment. Each unit has a lifespan of around 50,000 hours, which is around 10 times more than tradition fluorescent lighting!
Each modular Nightlight Red LED unit only uses around 10.8 watts of electricity, making them far more efficient than older bulbs and therefore can reduce your electricity bill nicely.
Easy to install, Nightlight Red LED Lighting Systems feature all the wires and connectors you need, as well as magnetic mounting tape for fixing inside your terrarium or vivarium.
At a glance:
- Energy efficient, only 10.8 watts.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Ultra long life - 50,000 hours of light.
- 10x longer life than fluorescent lights.
- 3 year warranty.
Each kit's contents:
- Nightlight Red 2ft Kit - Transformer, power cable, connectors, mounting magnetic tape and 2x1ft 'nightlight red' LED strip.
- Nightlight Red 3ft Kit - Transformer, power cable, connectors, mounting magnetic tape and 3x1ft 'nightlight red' LED strip.
- Red LED Strip With Endcap - Connectors, mounting magnetic tape and 1ft 'nightlight red' LED strip with end section.
- Nightlight Red LED Strip Mid Section - Connectors, mounting magnetic tape and 1ft 'nightlight red' LED strip.
- Nightlight Red Mini 1ft Kit - Transformer, power cable, connectors, mounting magnetic tape and 1ft 'nightlight red' LED strip.
Unlike other lighting systems, the Nightlight Red LED Lights can be installed in a matter of seconds. With it's simple magnetic tape fixing, you can position the lights in the desired area without the need for any screws or fixings. What's more, with it's innovative auxiliary fittings, there is no need for unwiring plugs to poke the leads through the back of the terrarium.