- Soil substrate ideal for natural terrarium setups
- Increases humidity in terrariums
- Stimulates natural digging and burrowing behavior
- Made from compressed coconut husk fibre
The Exo Terra Plantation Soil is a 100% natural substrate which is ideal for use in terrarium setups. The compressed coconut husk fibre construction means that this is an all-natural product, suitable for use with frogs, salamanders and all other types of burrowing animals.
Thanks to the all-natural materials this product is perfect for increasing the humidity levels in the terrarium or vivarium and also makes an invaluable incubation medium, as well as a natural planting substrate for live plants. For added value this plantation soil is provided as a pack of three.
At a glance:
- Perfect for increasing humidity in the terrarium or vivarium
- Made from all natural compressed coconut husk fibre
- Completely safe for use with frogs, salamanders and other burrowing and digging animals
- Also useful as an incubation medium
- Can also be used as a natural planting substrate for live plants
- Expands up to 8.8 litres