King British Vivarium Sealant
The perfect sealant for vivariums, aquariums and other enclosures
- High-quality waterproof sealant for enclosure construction
- Bonds with glass and forms an animal safe, flexible barrier
- Comes in a variety of sizes to stock up on
Our vivariums are well insulated, but still need to be sealed to keep them water-tight, and the best way to do this is with an Aquarium Sealant.
King British Aquarium Sealant is recommended to seal your vivarium and can also be used for repairing glass tanks or for sealing joints on wooden vivariums, providing a watertight rubber seal.
The sealant is harmless to reptiles, amphibians and fish.
- One component, easy to apply and tool.
- Excellent adhesion to glass.
- High modulus.
- Fast tack free and cure time (48 hrs).
- Safe for fish and reptiles when fully cured.
- Cures to form a permanently flexible watertight seal.
- Suitable for forming/formed in place gaskets.
- High gloss finish.