Reptile Systems New Dawn Compact LED 9w-13w
LED compact light essential for bioactive enclosures
- Compact LED lights that provide 6,500 Kelvin of light
- 2 models available
- 2 year guarantee
These compact LED bulbs come in a choice of 9w or 13w and offer 320 degree rotation on installing the unit, so you can ensure they are pointing in the correct direction for the perfect plant growth. They provide 6,500 Kelvin of light, providing the wavelength of light that is ideal for the growth of plants.
These New Dawn compact bulbs have a 120 degree beam angle, and comes with a sheet of plastic protection over the LEDs to protect from humidity and ensure they last for longer. They are a standard E27 screw fitting, and due to their lower wattage, will work in pretty much every holder.
- True 6500k Kelvin LED light source.
- High light levels at the correct wavelengths for powerful plant growth.
- Uses 1/3 electricity producing double the light of an equivalent wattage lamp.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours.